1-Day Fall Protection course for anyone who works at height. This course is OSSA certified, which allows ticket holders working access to Shell, CNRL, Syncrude and Suncor sites.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
– Elimination of fall hazards
– Legislation & standards pertaining to fall protection
– Employer & worker responsibilities
– Recent statistical information, workplace incidents, and the need for training
– Methods of eliminating, analyzing, preventing, and controlling falls
– Rescue and escape planning
– Pre-use visual inspections & reporting deficiencies
– Fall clearance & – Impact forces
– Fall protection systems & system components
Required by: Oil and Gas, Roofing, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Construction, Forestry, Telecommunication Industry workers.
|Full Course||$190 + GST||8 Hours|
|Certificate||OSSA Fall Protection|
|Requirements||Government issued ID|